Entrepreneurship Development Network Asia (Myanmar) is an Education Organization and a social enterprise. EDNA Myanmar provide entrepreneurial business education and enterprise development support to Micro, small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurs running them. We welcome individuals interested to become a member of the EDNA Myanmar team and make a difference. We seek following position for hire in Myanmar.
• A Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant discipline, such as Business Administration, International Development, Public Administration, Economics of Development Studies etc.
• A strong understanding of SMEs, some experience in running business or worked for local business organizations will be of advantage
• Interest and experience in business training, entrepreneurship, enterprise development, and innovative business approaches for growth, income generation and poverty alleviation
• Relevant managerial and work experience
• Strong English language skill, both oral and written
• At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as Economics, International Development, Statistics, Masters, degree strongly preferred
• A strong understanding of quantitative research methods and prior training experience in conducting quantitative research in economics or related disciplines
• Relevant work experience in research and / or project management (at least 1-3 years of experience preferred)
• Very strong English Language skills, both oral and written
Accountant – Male/Female (2) Posts
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as Business Management, Business Administration, B.Com , LCCI Level 3
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office Excel, online accounting software xero, MYOB, word and email.
• At least 2 year experience in related field
• Age Between 20 to 35
• Any Bachelor Degree Holder
• Can use Microsoft Office Excel, Word and E-mail
• Good communication skills
• At least one year experience
• Any Bachelor Degree Holder
• Can use Microsoft Office Excel, Word, E-mail and SPSS Software
• Good communication skills
If you are interested please send your CV with passport size photo, copies of other relevant educational documents by email to Daw Aye Sandar ( firstname.lastname@example.org) (email@example.com) and CC: Aye Aye Aung (firstname.lastname@example.org) (email@example.com) not later than 11th July 2018
• Participate in project schedule, project plan and regional roll out
• Manage recruitment of entrepreneurs trainees across Myanmar (Manage potential participants, selection of participants and confirm availability & essential details)
• Monitor and manage internal resource constraints & other issues related to operations and including set up office space with adequate facilities and equipment for fields and allocate mentors to beneficiary cohorts
• Coordination and ongoing management of head office, field office and training venue locations, coordination of workshop program (venue logistics, planning and preparation for participants, and distribution of materials including education materials)
• Facilitate appropriate and efficient division of tasks across staff, accurately delegate tasks, and provide strong deadlines for execution ( Day to day management of staff in your department), participating in HR functions of your own team
• Communicate and coordinate with ministries, mentor/trainers, super-mentors and participants to ensure attendance (Coordinating and organization Enterprise Development Day Event)
• Assist in development of new project and its implementations
• Oversee and management of project human resource function (recruitment paperwork and ongoing management of HR, payroll processes) with respect to your department
• Manage respective budget and report to , BOD and Founder & Advisor
• Coordinate and lead a portfolio of research and M&E activities, with significant first-hand field supervision, including substantial fieldwork in rural locations
• Facilitate, strengthen and maintain effective and efficient communication with the implementing organization
• Formulate plans for operationalizing field activities with the project team, including piloting processes, and working closely with survey and other research partner institutions
• Lead a small team of research support officers and research assistants in the Program Improvement team: work with them to draft protocols, perform power calculations, prepare research instruments, craft reports and/or supervise their work
• Ensure that project activities are on schedule and prepare project update reports according to agreements with funders and partners
• Assist with preparation of materials to disseminate the policy lessons from the research, including flyers, reports and slides for presentations
• Conduct and supervise background research on new projects and initiatives
• Participate in the recruitment and training of new staff to the Program Improvement team
• Facilitate appropriate and efficient division of tasks across staff, accurately delegate tasks, and provide strong deadlines for execution
• Supervise staff. This includes: documenting performance, organizing semi-annual reviews and making recommendations for promotions or terminations
• Work with project’s operations officer to keep detailed accounts of all Program Improvement activities, including monitoring expenses in the field and summarizing current expenditures and forecasting expected expenditures on a quarterly basis
• Coordinate application process for all research and other permissions required to conduct project activities in Myanmar
• Prepare Payment Forms and Official Receipts
• Process Payments
• Attach documents of proof to Payment Froms and Office Receipts
• Arrange for commencement of audit,answer audit queries and liaise with the auditors for timely
• Responsible for audit process daily cash balance and reporting to Manager
• Preparing bank reconciliation
• Assist with reviewing of expenses,payroll records,cash book etc,as assigned
•Provide support and assistance to the Operation Managers to ensure successful operations of the Project and organization
• Undertake project tasks, as directed by the Operation Manager
•Daily reporting to Operations Officer, Weekly reporting to Operations Manager
• Conduct data entry with high accuracy in both English and Myanmar and the data has to be high quality data.
• Ensure all the files and records concerning with research are verified for accuracy and prepared for the supervisor to be used as necessary.
• Ensure that the collected and entered data are kept confidentially.
• On-going data collection on mentor activities: Taking attendance in the training sessions and
• Super-mentor meetings and Taking detailed notes in the super-mentor meetings.
• Because of working under ENDA-MM, Data Entry Specialist may also undertake tasks which are implementing with the name of EDNA-MM.
• Undertake new tasks, which will come up that are not anticipated.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Financial –
• All expenses made by Data Entry Specialist need prior approval from concerned supervisor.
• Logistics and Procurement –
•With the instruction from the supervisor, data entry specialist needs to procure the materials necessary for research activities and office use in accordance with the EDNA- Myanmar policies and guidelines.
•Effectively arrange the logistics for research activities.